Pages

songs of beauty

He pulls out his guitar and sings to me...
"If You Could See What I See"...


...a man like this, a love like this, so undeserved. In him I've known the love of God. ...to be tucked into bed with a song of vison and promise and to wake the next morning with those lyrics still singing over me.

He sees something in me
of value, potential, beauty.


I see myself, my world, everything differently...


How sweet to see the first few daisies today!
(Daisies... a symbol of our love, the flower of our wedding)

"beauty is all in the eye of the beholder"
He opens my eyes to see what He sees.


This morning as I stepped out on the porch for my walk, I saw a mother deer and a brand-new-baby fawn... tiny, barely above the grass of the field that was mowed just the other week.


(I know the picture is blurry, but if you knew how far the end of our drive was from where I stood on our porch, you'd be impressed that it came out as clear as this.)


Everything is new this time of year... coming to life, being born again. Trees with new leaves, needles, and mysterious little growing things...




"I hear music...
singing a new song in my direction...
I feel like I've been born all over again..."
Yahweh Love
(old song, new to me today)

No comments:

Post a Comment