Pages

time for you

One tiny flower on the side of a hill, in the middle of no-where,
and I was not too busy to notice.

I am only human, and I have time for a buttercup. 

How much more your Heavenly Father has time for you!


 "See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?  So do not worry"  Matthew 6

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4

This evening, as I was tucking in one of my kiddos, I heard this prayer.  "God, if I were in heaven right now, I'd run over to you really, really fast and hug you."  (and then)  "Mom, I bet God hugs a lot like Daddy hugs me when he comes home from work."  (I bet He does!)

Prayer is simple,
"Dear God,..." and just talk.

He loves you, and He wants to hear from you!

Heard several prayers of innocent little children read on the radio the other day.  (Lord, help me to walk away from all the distractions of "stuff" and talk with you without the "religious-grown-up" verbiage I've learned.  I want to be still and just enjoy You!  Love you, Amen.)