Pages

Miracle in an Apple

Fields and fields,
endless acres of apples.


One crisp, juicy bite... miraculous.

All the ingredients and elements, the most intelligent scientists, all the time in the world, and still, only God can make an apple.

He makes us in His image
and gives us apples...

and we create:
apple pies,
apple cider,
apple sauce,
apple butter,
apple juice,
apple crisp,
apple jelly,
apple dumplings,...

The apple wasn't the forbidden fruit. But, we were we not content with apples.

or peaches, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, mangoes, pineapple, blackberries, raspberries, pears, plums, grapes, watermelon, oranges...

There is no shortage of yummy blessings. Oh, what is it in a soul that longs for the forbidden? Even when tied to the promise of pain, the out of reach is the goal of the eye.


Oh, contentment, be my close companion. Remind me of my blessings and the possibilities.


Inspire me to creative creation!

I miss out on heartache when I remain inside my own garden;
so in this garden I will stay!

Lord, You have hemmed me in behind and before. You have placed Your hand on me. Thank You. You have established my boundaries, and they have fallen for me in pleasant places. Thank You!


You have been generous, and I will treasure the abundance that You have given. It is more than enough. You are more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment