Pages

to live with CONFIDENCE

"CONFIDENCE 
is doing what you like and not caring what anybody else thinks."
-Handsome's midnight words of counsel


Who needs a psychiatrist when there's pillow talk?

Today I realized, I blog without a place for comments because it gives me "confidence".

I don't need or want recognition.
I'm not looking for praise.

I write because I love words.
I love words because 
The Word wrote His image on my soul 
and brought me to life with His Spirit... 
living word to echo The Living Word.

I write to discover my voice, my art, myself...
who I was created to be.

I want to encourage,
to share what has inspired me; because
    ".... perhaps another,
        Sailing o'er life's solemn main,
    A forlorn and shipwrecked brother,
        Seeing, shall take heart again."
(just as Longfellow reaches across time and encourages me).

So how do I transfer that CONFIDENCE to the rest of my life?

Lord, I am writing most purely for Your glory, 
caring only what You think;
help me to live as confidently... 
free of insecurity, vanity, and pride.