Pages

rain and dew have kissed the earth



The secret garden of my mind is more beautiful because I stepped outside to enjoy the world today.



an endless stream of song slips through my mind...


"I come to the garden alone
while the dew is still on"... everything.


"Fair are the meadows, fairer still the woodlands, robed in the blooming garb of spring."


"For the beauty of the earth..."


"...to my listening ears, all nature sings..."


the world seems washed. clean. fresh.


and I feel clean.


I step outside my door and see beauty everywhere, in everything.


"When through the woods and forest glades I wander..." I realize that I live in a garden. This world, this beautiful world, is a garden.


How wonderful to again have a chance to personally apply what I had been telling my kids this week!

"Your life is a garden. God gives you seeds: gifts, talents, abilities, interests. God provides the soil: opportunities, acquaintances, resources. But, it is up to you to plant the seeds and pull the weeds."

We reap what we sow. What are you planting?